ATSX 250 Judenburg - February 6th 2021
Men/ Women – 110€
Juniors – 55€*
The registration will open
Tue Jan. 26th 19:00 UTC
- Create your ATSX profile in case you do not have one: data.atsx.org/Account/Register
- Register for the race: Judenburg 2021
- You will receive an email with the link to our payment site
- Note: In addition to our registration fee you need to purchase an ATSX license
- Contact your national federation (you can look it up in the list below). If your country is not listed please write an email to: email@example.com
- Read through all of the information on this site.
*Juniors can compete in the Men/Women category but they need to pay at both categories
- Only athletes and staff will get a permit to enter Austria and the event site
- All athlete matter will be handled via the national associations.
- You have to come with a negative Covid-19 test that is not older than 72 hours.
- You will be assigned to a group. Avoid ontact with other groups.
- There will be on-site tests
- Access to the track is strictly controlled
- Mask duty, 2 meters of distance and focus on hygiene
- No skate-sharpening or locker rooms on-site
Accommodation and Travel
Please read carefully!
The ATSX 250 is classified as an essential international sport event. This means that the booking of accommodations and the travel to Austria without quarantine is possible!
- Athletes with a negative test (PCR or Antigen; not older than 72 hours) AND a confirmation of participation (provided by ATSX) AND a pre-travel clearance (available here) do not need to undergo the 10 day quarantine in Austria
- The booking of accomodations will be handled by the national federations. DO NOT BOOK ANYTHING BY YOURSELF.
- Details about your travel route and if you are travelling with other athletes need to be communicated to the national federation
- Please contact your national federations about details of travelling back from Austria.
National Federations / Clubs
The national federations are coordinating the steps to enable the athletes to compete at the event in Judenburg.
Please keep in mind that most of the federations are small and may need some time to answer your emails.
Austria – firstname.lastname@example.org
Czech Republic – email@example.com
Finland – firstname.lastname@example.org
France – email@example.com
Poland – firstname.lastname@example.org
Germany – email@example.com
Russia – firstname.lastname@example.org
Switzerland – email@example.com
There is the possibility to train at the track in Judenburg before the event.
As of right now it is only possible for national federations and clubs to rent the track. Please get in touch with your national federation/club if you are interested in a training.
If you want to book for a federation or club you can use the links below:
The federation/club that is renting the track is responsible for the execution of the Covid-19 rules and required to follow the provided guidelines.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions the schedule may change. Please keep yourself up to date.
Friday, Feb. 5th
12:30 – 14:00 Training (2 runs per rider)
14:00 – 16:00 Time Trials
16:00 – 17:30 Open Training (Artificial Lighting)
Saturday, Feb. 6th
10:00 – 11:00 Juniors
12:00 – 14:30 Finals