ATSX 250 Judenburg - January 23rd 2022
Men/ Women – 100€
Juniors – 80€*
The registration will open
Wed Dec. 15th 19:00 UTC
- Create your ATSX profile in case you do not have one: data.atsx.org/Account/Register
- Register for the race: Judenburg 2 2022
- You will receive an email with the link to our payment site
- Note: In addition to our registration fee you need to purchase an ATSX license
- Contact your national federation (you can look it up in the list below). If your country is not listed please write an email to: email@example.com
- Read through all of the information on this site.
*Juniors can compete in the Men/Women category but they need to pay at both categories
- The event takes place under the 2.5G rule (Vaccinated, recovered or PCR tested (72 hours)).
- Only athletes and their staff are allowed on site.
- All athlete matter will be handled via the national associations.
You will be assigned to a group by your association. Avoid contact with other groups.
- There will be mandatory on-site tests every day in ADDITION to the 2.5G rule
- Access to the track is strictly controlled
- FFP2 mask duty, 2 meters of distance and focus on hygiene
- No skate-sharpening or locker rooms on-site
Location and Parking
The race is held in Winterleiten, which is half an hour away from the city of Judenburg.
The track can be found on Google Maps as
Ice Cross Downhill Track Winterleiten
Please keep in mind that you may need Snowchains to reach the track by car.
Changing Rooms & Skate Sharpening
As of now there will be no changing rooms on site.
There will be a room to put on skates and parts of the gear.
Please come as much in gear as you can!
We will not have skate sharpening on site. There is a sharpening opportunity in nearby Zeltweg.
Accommodation and Travel
Please read carefully!
- Find all information about the travel restrictions here: https://www.oesterreich.gv.at/en/themen/coronavirus_in_oesterreich/pre-travel-clearance.html
- Your national association will receive a confirmation of participation for you that you need to travel and for your accomodation
- The booking of accomodations will be coordinated by the national associations. DO NOT BOOK ANYTHING BY YOURSELF.
- Details about your travel route and if you are travelling with other athletes need to be communicated to the national federation.
Please contact your national federations about details of traveling back from Austria.
National Federations / Clubs
The national federations are coordinating the steps to enable the athletes to compete at the event in Judenburg.
Please keep in mind that most of the federations are small and may need some time to answer your emails.
Austria – firstname.lastname@example.org
Czech Republic – email@example.com
Finland – firstname.lastname@example.org
France – email@example.com
Poland – firstname.lastname@example.org
Germany – email@example.com
Russia – firstname.lastname@example.org
There is the possibility to train at the track in Judenburg before the event.
As of right now it is only possible for national federations and clubs to rent the track. Please get in touch with your national federation/club if you are interested in a training.
The payment link for training sessions in Judenburg will be posted here as soon as possible!
The federation/club that is renting the track is responsible for the execution of the Covid-19 rules and required to follow the provided guidelines.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions and local weather changes the schedule may change. Please keep yourself up to date.
Saturday, Jan. 22nd
08:30 – 10:30 Training (2 runs per rider)
12:00 – 14:00 Time Trials
15:30 – 17:00 Team Event
17:30 – 19:00 Open Training (Artificial Lighting)
Sunday, Jan. 23rd
09:00 – 10:00 Juniors
10:00 – 11:00 Last Chance Qualifier
12:00 – 14:30 Finals
The team competition is not part of the official race from ATSX and will be hosted and regulated by the OESCV.
Teams from 3 to 4 riders will be created after the time trials.
Every rider signed up for the team competition will be assigned to a team in the team competition.