ATSX 250 Judenburg - February 14th 2021
This event is a replacement for France!
Men/ Women – 75€
Juniors – 55€*
- Create your ATSX profile in case you do not have one: data.atsx.org/Account/Register
- Register for the race: FRANCE – Judenburg 2021
- You will receive an email with the link to our payment site
- Note: In addition to our registration fee you need to purchase an ATSX license
- Contact your national federation (you can look it up in the list below). If your country is not listed please write an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read through all of the information on this site.
*Juniors can compete in the Men/Women category but they need to pay at both categories!
- Only athletes and staff will get a permit to enter Austria and the event site
- All athlete matter will be handled via the national associations.
- You have to arrive with a negative Covid-19 test that is not older than 48 hours. It is mandatory to get tested in Judenburg on the 13th.
- You will be assigned to a group. Avoid ontact with other groups.
- There will be on-site tests
- Access to the track is strictly controlled
- Mask duty, 2 meters of distance and focus on hygiene
- No skate-sharpening or locker rooms on-site
Accommodation and Travel
Please read carefully!
The ATSX 250 is classified as an essential international sport event. This means that the booking of accommodations and the travel to Austria without quarantine is possible!
- Athletes with a negative test (PCR or Antigen; not older than 72 hours) AND a confirmation of participation (provided by ATSX) AND a pre-travel clearance (available here) do not need to undergo the 10 day quarantine in Austria
- The booking of accomodations will be handled by the national federations. DO NOT BOOK ANYTHING BY YOURSELF.
- Details about your travel route and if you are travelling with other athletes need to be communicated to the national federation
- Please contact your national federations about details of travelling back from Austria.
National Federations / Clubs
The national federations are coordinating the steps to enable the athletes to compete at the event in Judenburg.
Please keep in mind that most of the federations are small and may need some time to answer your emails.
Austria – email@example.com
Czech Republic – firstname.lastname@example.org
Finland – email@example.com
France – firstname.lastname@example.org
Poland – email@example.com
Germany – firstname.lastname@example.org
Russia – email@example.com
Switzerland – firstname.lastname@example.org
There is the possibility to train at the track in Judenburg before the event.
As of right now it is only possible for national federations and clubs to rent the track. Please get in touch with your national federation/club if you are interested in a training.
If you want to book for a federation or club please contact us:
If you are from Austria you can join the official trainings held by the ÖSCV. Just write us a short email.
The federation/club that is renting the track is responsible for the execution of the Covid-19 rules and required to follow the provided guidelines.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions the schedule may change. Please keep yourself up to date.
Saturday, Feb. 13th
10:30 – 12:00 Training (2 runs per rider)
12:00 – 14:00 Time Trials
14:30 – 16:00 Open Training
Sunday, Feb. 14th
09:00 – 10:00 LCQ
10:00 – 12:30 Juniors / Finals
There is price money for:
Top 32 Men
Top 16 Women
Top 16 Juniors
Make sure to provide ATSX a correct paypal email address, the prize money will be transfered via PayPal.
The usage of personal POV Cameras (like GoPro) is allowed during Training.
You cannot use it in the Time Trials, Last Chance Qualifier and Finals.
ATSX provides SD cards for the race to capture POV videos. To make this possible we need athletes to borrow us their POV camera.
We need the camera with the mount (not the sticker) and without SD card. Cameras and batteries will be labeled with the athlete number to make sure everyone gets the correct equipment back.
We will equip riders at the start with the cameras during the event.
All videos captured by those POVs will be available for the riders and can be used without restrictions!
Please help us to get more videos of the event. If you want to borrow us your POV just write an email to: email@example.com